Good Afternoon. Included in this email are important items that will need your follow up in a timely manner.
1) Wind Mitigation Form: A licensed inspector will be completing a wind mitigation inspection on the Verona units on Thursday 3/25, Friday 3/26, and Monday 3/29. This will require at least one unit owner being available to provide access to the building’s attic …. only one side has to be inspected. Please talk with your neighbor to determine which of you can be at home.This inspection is necessary for the Association to save money on its insurance and for you to save money on your homeowners insurance.
The Association will pay for the inspection. Buildings 10501 through 10527 (Odd Numbers) will be done Thursday 3/25, Buildings 10529 through 10555 (Odd Numbers) will be done Friday 3/26, and Buildings 10512 through 10546 (Even Numbers) will be done Monday 3/29.
2) Condominium Documents: Available on the Verona website (veronacoa.com). Sign in, and click on the documents tab at the top, and then the appropriate document on the left side. While on the website, take time to explore some of the other areas identified by tabs at the top. New information is being added on a regular basis.
Remember, Verona is a “Condominium Association” (more restrictive) as opposed to a “Homeowners Association” (less restrictive)
3) Concrete Concerns: If you have a concern with raised concrete on your walkway or driveway, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Thursday 3/25 as we have a walk thru with our Community Manager scheduled. Please place the heading “Concrete” on the subject line.
4) Paint Touch Up: If you need touch up paint, small amounts are available for purchase at Sherwin Williams in the Forum. Pelican Preserve residents receive a discount so mention where you live. Use the appropriate paint scheme for your house listed under the “news” section of the website.
5) Oak Trees: We are closely monitoring these trees and their possible effect on our underground utilities, sewer pipes, and water lines.
6) Splash guards on gutters over lanai: Some Verona residents have expressed an interest in adding splash guards on the gutter on the back of the unit to prevent rainwater in summer storms from overshooting the gutter and cascading onto the lanai. Our gutter contractor can do this, but the final price is dependent upon the number of people that want it done. Note that this addition is at the homeowners expense and not the association. If you are interested, call KBI Industries (Joe Foronda) at (239) 433-3314 by Monday, March 29th and refer to “Verona – Gutter Splash Guards”. Once the contractor determines the level of interest and the scope of the work, a definitive price can be given. A clean out will also be done at the same time.
Have a good day.