Verona Update (1/6/22) – Landscaping / Garage Lights / Mailboxes / Sealcoating / Pest Control
1) Landscaping: Phase 1 is complete and Phase 2 will begin sometime between mid February and mid March. This phase will concentrate on bushes along the houses and some work in front to add color. Not every house will be affected. Phase 3, which includes the back of the units, will be addressed in 2023. We have opted to delay any mulching until the Phase 2 landscaping is complete….. For ease of mowing and trimming, please do not place walkway lights in the sodded area of the grass.
2) Garage Lights: The Board has decided to replace all garage lights at Association expense. While black will be the color, a decision on the final design and type will be made in the coming weeks. Note that extensive research has been done on this project.
3) Mailboxes: The Board has decided, on a one time basis only, to repair and renovate all mailboxes and posts at Association expense. Plans are to complete this over the next several months pending selection of a contractor.
4) Sealcoating: The Board has decided to delay sealcoating Diamante Way because the CDD engineers have advised us that it is cosmetic and does nothing for the integrity of the street itself. At some point in the future, the CDD will repave Diamante Way.
5) Pest Control: Black pest control boxes are at various locations in the community around some houses. The Association purchased these boxes in past years. Please do not move as they are monitored for activity.